Painted Prints on Pottery
Hand Prints and Foot Prints are such cherished keepsakes!
We love capturing those tiny impressions on plates, platters and mugs.
We will even come to the hospital or home to take imprints of newborns, to make it easier for parents, and less germs for babies. (no additional charge!)
Choose your pottery piece and we will help you do the rest. Lettering is complimentary too!
We provide FREE prints of bereaved children for their families. Please contact Vanessa at the studio to arrange your session. We will come to your home or hospital and provide this service at any hour. A 4"tile will be made in memory of you lost one, for a lasting memory.
Clay impressions are a great way to capture the size of your child's hand prints or foot prints while they're still so little.
Preserve your childs prints in clay! The perfect keepsake! Capture a moment in time in a ceramic keepsake that you will treasure for a lifetime.
Clay prints are available anytime, no appointment needed.
Babies, kids, the whole family and event the family pet's precious prints can be made in our studio.
No child is too big or too old to get impressions done.
How it works:
1. We gently place the hand, foot or paws & press into clay
2. You custom design the plaque choosing colors, writing and border.
3. We let the clay dry slowly so it won't warp or crack
4. Clay prints require 2 firings and a custom artist to finish them.
5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for completion due to the unique process.